For how long have we been in business?
- We’ve been in business as a ring store for 9 years but we have since 2016 changed to be an exclusively fraternity ring store and it has been a fulfilling and growing experience since then.
Are our rings made of real gold?
- Yes! However, they are not solid gold for the simple reason of keeping the rings at an accessible price for everyone. Our fraternity rings are plated with 18k yellow gold and they look amazing.
Are the diamonds real?
- No! What we use is AAA grade cubic zirconia.
What is cubic zirconia?
- Cubic zirconia is a much less expensive man-made gem that appears quite like a diamond, but they are very different. Cubic zirconia is a manmade mineral made of zirconium dioxide. CZs can appear to be very like diamonds, but they have very different mineral structures. Cubic zirconias have been found in nature in small amounts, but the vast majority used in the jewelry are man-made in a lab. Synthetic diamonds are also made in labs, but they have the same carbon structure as diamonds- cubic zirconias do not.
Where and how are your rings made?
- Our rings are semi-handcrafted which means the base of the ring is machine made with a mold, but all the gems are carefully placed by hand with tongs. All this process is made by our loyal and trustworthy manufacturers in China.
How much do the rings weight?
- Our rings normally weight between 50 and 60 grams.
What are some care tips for the rings?
- Although it is quite lasting and durable, plated gold can get scratched and dented, if it is treated too harshly – pieces worn on hands and wrists, such as rings and bracelets, are especially susceptible to this kind of damage. It is always wise to keep that in mind and take them off before activities that are potentially high-impact. Frequently used gold that is repeatedly exposed to dust, moisture, perspiration and makeup can eventually collect dirt and marks, and over time lose some of its radiant shine.Like most jewelry, gold can be altered and even damaged by acids, abrasives and other harsh chemicals. Chlorine is its worst enemy – it can weaken gold and eventually break it down, so it is best to take off gold jewelry before getting into a swimming pool or a hot tub. When using chlorine bleach, it is best to wear thick rubber gloves or remove your rings and bracelets altogether.
Do your rings have warranty?
- No. However we do promise the best quality we can provide. The positive feedback from our clients proves that.
What's your return policy?
- We do not accept returns at fratrings.com so be very careful when placing an order. We fulfill most orders almost immediately so adjustments to the order is rarely possible. Spend extra time measuring your finger, all of our rings are true to their size. Please be mindful that our rings will not last forever; Premium longer than Standard but please take care of either accordingly (keep out of water, not for everyday wear, etc.)
What's your exchange policy?
- We will 100% always send you the correct ring or custom ring when something is our fault. We’d only ask you to send a picture of the incorrect ring and packaging and we will ship out the correct version as soon as possible.
What's your refund policy?
- We do no offer refunds but will gladly exchange the ring if there is something wrong with the one you received